2011年12月1日 星期四

introduction to myself

I am Ka Sin Leung. I am visual studies year 2 students. I am not familiar with computer or technology so that i seldom explore or admire digital work. But i really appreciate people who use photoshop to draw. That is awesome. The software i come across most if Microsoft office, Adobe premiere. i have learnt to use photoshop. however, it seems that the photoshop doesn't want to make friend with me. So, this course may challenge my knowledge on digital media.
To me, digital technology is kind of machine that help people to work. but it is not reliable accordance to my experience that the information stored in computer would easily loss as long as any part of the computer is broken. therefore, i prefer hardware. I prefer to be simple.


see how dull it is

沒有留言:

張貼留言